The Genshin Impact 2.3 livestream revealed all upcoming weapons and artifacts as part of the next update.
The next chapter will return to Dragonspine, and it will be colored with the gold of the Geo Element!
Here’s everything you need to know about the new weapons, artifacts, and world items on the way in Genshin Impact 2.3.
Genshin Impact 2.3 Live Stream
The “Special Program Announcement” was posted on November 12, 2021, 8 p.m. server time.
Players who miss the Livestream can watch the VOD available on Youtube at 9 a.m. EST or check out our full coverage.
Genshin Impact Update 2.3 will be uploaded on server time Wednesday November 24, 2021.
- Server maintenance takes around five hours, with players being compensated 300 Primogems for downtime.
Genshin Impact 2.3 New weapons
This patch will focus on Defense statistics. New weapons, passive and secondary, multiply in Defense.
In addition, a new set of artifacts increases character defense, and even the new character, Arataki Itto’s damage will increase depending on his defense.
Genshin Impact 2.3 Livestream has confirmed the introduction of two new weapons.
Passive effect R5
|5 stars||Redhorn stone hammer||Claymore||DMG review||Gokadaiou Otogibanashi||DEF is increased by 40% of normal DEF and Charged Attack DMG is increased by 56% of DEF|
|4 stars||Cinnabar pin||Sword||FED||Unblemished heart||Elemental Skill DMG is increased by 80% of base DEF. This effect lasts 0.1s after and enters a 1.5s cooldown|
- Redhorn stone hammer Claymore 5 stars
- The weapon is a red and silver Nodachi that looks like Inazuma weapons but with Pyro patterns.
- The Claymore will reward building tanky characters with an extended defense-based boost.
- Ideal for Noelle and Arataki Itto
The Cinnabar Spindle will be the reward of the event Shadow in the midst of snowstorms. Players will also receive Refinement Materials called: Alkahest.
- Cinnabar pin, 4 star sword
- This sword is blue and gold with a shiny ore in the middle, and it looks like a bespoke weapon for Albedo. (Another clue for its possible replay)
- The weapon is suitable for supporting heroes who depend on elemental skills.
- Ideal for Albedo and Bennet
Second weapon banner
We did not receive any details regarding the weapon banners, the livestream just focused on the Redhorn Stone Beater, which will most likely be released alongside Arataki Itto.
New weapon ascension materials
To level the Cinnabar pin, players must cultivate.
- Decarabians of the Domain: Cecilia’s Garden
- Available on: Monday, Thursday and Sunday.
- Components Ruin Guards: Chaos Device, Chaos Core, Chaos Circuit
- Masks obtained from all types of Hillichurls
To level the Redhorn stone hammer, players must cultivate.
- Narukamis of the Domain: Domaine de la Cour du Sable Coulant.
- Available on: Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Hidden materials Rifsthounds (new enemies)
- Hand guards obtained Nobushi and Kairaki in Inazuma
We have information on two new sets of upcoming artifacts:
- Carcass of Opulent Dreams:
- 2 passive coins: DEF + 30%
- 4 Piece Passive: The character’s geo damage on the field grants + 6% DEF and +6 geo damage, stacking every 0.3s for a maximum of 4 stacks.
- Geo DMG out of scope won a stack every 3s. The batteries are lost after 6 seconds without accumulating additional batteries.
- This set of artifacts seems to go very well with Arataki Itto.
- Ocean-Hued Claim
- 2 passive coins: 15% healing bonus
- 4 Passive Pieces: Healing Effect Generates a healing bubble once every 3.5 sec. Healing bubbles will accumulate stacked healing (SH) as characters are healed.
- Healing bubbles burst after 3 seconds, heal nearby characters (50% SH) and damage nearby enemies (90% SH)
- The appearance and stats of this set look tailor-made for Kokomi
New gadgets and devices
It looks like Genshin Impact 2.3 will continue to improve the Serenitea pot. We are bringing new elements of the world to our realm.
Omni ubiquity network
- New gadget that will allow players to catch particular wild creatures to reproduce a copy in your Serenitea pot.
- Players will get the Omni ubiquity network, from the Bantan Sango Case Files: The Warrior Dog event.
- You can get wild foxes in Inazuma, birds in Mondstadt, and weasels in Liyue.
- Players will be able to collect and trade components to create their Serenitea Pot snowman.
- The Snowmen components will be acquired during the event, Shadows Amidst Snowstorms